In our offer, we have glass of top quality, designed according to our client’s specifications and processed by specialists with the use of state-of-the-art equipment.
In our offer you will find the following glass types:
- Float (4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm) – a translucent, transparent glass of delicate greenish tint.
- Opti Clear View (4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm) – perfectly translucent, transparent glass without any tint.
- Satine (6, 8, 10 mm) – etched glass processed with acid that has the visual effect of sanded glass (either the entire surface or according to a specified design), frosted on Float or Opti glass.
- Antisol (8, 10 mm) – translucent glass tinted in mass, available in black, charcoal or bronze.
- Laminated glass – glass increasing safety, perfect for railings or storefronts. These are two or three panes of tempered glass joined with either colourless or coloured foil – on demand.
- Tempered glass – Tempered glass is the first step to make your windows safer. Tempered window panes are more durable to mechanical damage and extreme temperature. If broken, the pane breaks into tiny bland shards that make cuts less possible.
- Lacobel (4 mm) – glass laminated on one side.